Translate

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Christopher and Santiago

These are two of the three newest members of the family, all born within 3 months of each other. Christopher and Santiago were born here in EL Salvador. The third, a girl was born int he U.S.. Haven't met her yet but will post pictures of her if I ever do. These two boys are the calm, lovely kind who make you think perhaps you could some day think about maybe starting to think about having one. Actually, makes you think about how to steal one of these two cause they are so cute and lovely. The older and thinner one is Christopher, 8 months old. He is the son of my uncle Moises and his wife Elizabeth. UNCLE Moises is my mom's brother. The chubbier and younger one is Santiago (Santi for short, 5 months old) and he is my COUSIN Moises' son (COUSIN Moises is of course the son of my UNCLE Moises and I wish we were Jewish so that we wouldn't be naming sons after fathers, thus making this post so confusing)


No comments:

Post a Comment